Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TMI Wednesday (oops)

So I fail at being timely. Oh well.

1. Ever Googled a date, a potential date or an ex?
I searched an ex, but only turned up one thing and it was totally boring.

2. Do you gossip?
I try not to. I hate gossip.

3. How many people do you completely trust?
Hard to say right now...I know I do trust my mom, Wren, and Even.

4. Have you ever had sex in car?
Yep, back when I was with my female ex from high school. We did it behind the movie theater!

5. What is your best flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?
Definitely innuendo. When my mind is in the gutter, I can turn anything at all into a sexual reference.

Bonus (as in optional): How many times is the most you have ever had sex in a 24 hour period?
At least 5...there was this camping trip...that tent got a lot of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment