Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?

Sex with a guy! I was convinced for a while that I was a lesbian...exclusive, long-term relationship with a girl and all that. I loved making love to her, but when she penetrated me (whether with her fingers or a dildo) I always ended up crying. It seemed to the be the sensation that caused that reaction, so I was terrified that the first time I had sex with a guy it would wind up in tears, but it didn't. I LOVED it. Haven't let a woman penetrate me since ;)

2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?

Sixty-nine. Blah. Boring. The view of blanket/balls just does nothing for me.

3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?

I pick a body part and start licking/sucking/nibbling. With siginificant other, it can be any - hands, neck, ears, mouth, whatever (though I don't suck toes). With someone new, either I'll nibble their neck or ear or I'll just let my hands cause their own trouble while we're making out.

4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?

Pretty much any way he can, from kissing to nibbling to saying "Let's go upstairs and get naked." Sometimes I'm woken up in the middle of the night by his hard-on poking me in the lower back, too.

5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since?

There was one guy that I almost had a fling with. We got as far as doing oral, but I didn't let him actually have intercourse with me. I kind of wished later that I'd lost my virginity to him, but I've never really decided once and for all if I honestly do wish that.

I'd link back to TMI Tuesday if I hadn't lost the link. Oops. Anyone care to help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment