Thursday, March 5, 2009

Forty Minutes and a Couch

For those who left me happy comments on the last post...I've another for you, of very similar variety.

I was supposed to be at work tonight, but the manager called and told me they didn't need me, so I stayed home. I attempted to take a nap, but a little too much coffee foiled that plan, so I got out of bed again and went back to my computer. At four-thirty, Aiden called to tell me he was off shift and ask if he could stop by. I said certainly, but he didn't remember how to find my house, so once again we met at the corner store and he followed me home.

"So how long before we can expect to see him?" he asked.

"He's at the other end of the state today," I said. "And he hasn't left yet, so a couple of hours at least."

We dumped our jackets and boots, and I went to give him a kiss. I got a quick kiss in return, and then he put his hand on the back of my neck and forced me to my knees on the floor. I looked up, waiting to see if I was getting a spanking, but instead he took my hand and put it on his hip.

"That's where you need to be to find your present," he said. He told me yesterday that he was getting me a present, something small enough that I could carry it around without Kevin ever seeing it, that wouldn't make sense when I saw it until it was explained. I stuck my hand in his pocket and fished around until I found something, then pulled it out.

It was a small plastic bag with a sort of rectangular purple plastic cube in it. I stared at it, trying to figure out what it was, until he pulled it out of my hand, removed the bag, and handed it back to me.

"It's a dog clicker!" I said with a laugh. If you've never heard of these little gems, it's essentially a piece of metal, warped in such a way that it pops back and forth, surrounded by a piece of plastic housing. When you press on the metal, it makes a loud popping noise. They're used for training dogs and cats; you can get them to sit or perform some other response at the sound of the click. I assumed that's what he was planning to do with me, but the explanation was slightly different.

"Do you know how hard it is to say your safe word with your panties stuffed in your mouth? This is yellow." One click. "And this is red." Two clicks. I nodded in understanding. "It's a d/s toy I can get you without Kevin noticing," he explained.

Soon after that he was sitting on the couch and I was straddling his lap, my shirt and bra forgotten somewhere behind me. I pulled the elastic out of his hair so I could play with it properly, and this time I didn't lose it behind the couch. He has really incredible hair - just past his shoulders, dark chocolately brown and so incredibly thick I feel like I could get lost in it. I could play with his hair all day...that is, if there weren't more interesting parts to play with.

I could feel his hard cock even through the taught fabric of my jeans, and moved my hips slowly back and forth across his lap, teasing, as he licked my nipples. My sighs of pleasure turned abruptly to a whimper of pain as he suddenly grabbed my left nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulled hard. Involuntarily I dug my fingers deep into the flesh of his shoulders - probably hard enough to leave marks, too hard, but I couldn't help it.

"You like having found yourself a dom?" he whispered.

"Yes," I answered. "I mean, yes Sir."

"It's a little...creepy," he said, seemingly unsure if that was exactly the word he wanted, "How I've become so attached to you in less than a month."

"Creepy?" I asked. "Why creepy?" I ran my fingers across his cheek and into his hair.

"It's - hard for me to say," he said hesitantly. I thought for a moment that he meant I was distracting him, then realized it was more of an emotional difficulty.

"Why?"

"Well...I could see myself having a long and very wonderful relationship with you," he said, and I understood. I wasn't expecting it to go this way when it all began, either.

"You're not the only one," I assured him, and he looked relieved.

For a few minutes, we performed a nearly perfect replay of yesterday afternoon: his pants around his ankles and my mouth on his cock, me watching his face in dreamy fascination as he chewed on his lower lip. I was carrying on a fun combination of blowjob and conversation when the alarm on his phone sounded to warn him it was five-thirty.

"Aw, isn't that too bad," I said with a grin, but he turned off the alarm and didn't move.

"I'll take a few more minutes," he said, his voice thick. "I want you to make me come."

If he could get away with a few more minutes, it was more than fine with me; I had plenty of time. My jaw hurt, but he smelled and tasted so good I couldn't have cared less.

"See how far down you can go," he said, and I obediently stuffed his cock as far into my mouth as I could, until I couldn't breathe any more. "We'll make that part of your training," he told me. "Until you can take all of me."

I nodded and licked my hand from wrist to fingertips, then wrapped it around his shaft and went back to work. His breathing gradually became faster and he started to shake, and finally I felt hot liquid trickling down my tongue into the back of my throat. He was quiet as he came, but it was exquisitely beautiful to watch, the expression of intense pleasure that could just as easily have been excruciating pain. I licked him clean, then licked off my fingers while I waited for him to open his eyes.

"Did I do okay, Sir?" I asked.

What I can only describe as a giddy, dreamy smile spread across his face. "Oh yes," he said with a sigh, and I grinned. That grin hasn't left my face all day. It's why I'm hiding behind my computer screen right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment