Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's Holding Me Back

The first thing I have to say is, ZomBee, you give the best advice! I get the feeling you have been here before. If you care to share any of your story, I'd love to listen. (Well, read I suppose.)

Anyway, I figured out what's holding me back from leaving right now, when I remembered that my dad's memorial service is set to happen in a month. If I leave now, I can't count on being settled in anywhere else in a month, nor having the money to drive back up here to attend the service. Missing it is absolutely not an option, no matter what else is going on in my life.

Oh, and I have a court date coming up sometime soon, exact date yet to be set. I don't really want to be arrested for not appearing.

But after those things are over? I may well never be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment