Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever participated in HNT? If so, when? If not, why not?
Yes, once. Maybe a month or two months ago...

2. Have you ever avoided certain sites because of the HNT pictures that were posted?
Nope, I don't avoid pictures. I'm too curious for my own good sometimes.

3. Have you ever posted a HNT picture that you wish that you hadn't?
No...I've only posted once, hehe.

4. Do you email/text/call anyone regularly with someone you met through HNT?
Nope. I'm not that involved in it.

5. What percentage of your online friends are current or former HNTers?
Don't know...a couple of them.

6. Does anyone in your "real" life know that you do HNT (if, of course, you do)?
One person, as of yesterday.

7. Other than previously-known friends, have you met any fellow HNTers?
Never.

8. Have you ever downloaded someone else's HNT pictures?

BONUS QUESTION: Have you ever submitted a picture for "...the Other HNT"?
I don't even know what that is, but now I want to! It sounds intriguing!

TMI Tuesday - HNT Anniversary Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment