Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live?
About one hundred miles from where I was actually born, and a little over eighty miles from where I grew up. Pathetic, in my mind. I hope to get MUCH farther away.

2. What is the farthest distancet from home you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is the farthest distance you have travelled from your home to have a sexual encounter?
Couldn't tell you in miles exactly, but it would have been Southern Italy. I could also count France, but I think that's a little closer. (Yes, my geography is embarrassing.) And I've never travelled anywhere for the express purpose of having a sexual encounter.

3. How many states and countries have you had sex and/or an orgasms in?
Five states: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, and Nevada
Five countries: USA, Canada, France, Italy, Ecuador

4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving?
Had sex in the back seat of my old VW out back of a movie theater once, and have given "road head" while doing fifty mph.

5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please.
Not a particular one, though travelling and sex are definitely a good combination!

Bonus: On holidays that honor our military do you tend to rememeber those currently serving or veterans of military service?
Both, though the person foremost in my mind is always my father, who served in the Marines in Vietnam during the early part of the war. He would have been a very different person if he hadn't served, and he would probably still be alive.

TMI Tuesday #188

2 comments:

  1. Road head is always fun! Great TMI...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, impressive list of countries there. ;) and it's okay -- my geography is pretty deplorable too. i play a game on facebook called geo challenge to combat that; it's really fun and it helps you learn a lot! (if you're extra nerdy, i also recommend word challenge and who has the biggest brain? by the same game maker, playfish, also on facebook.)

    i'll remember your father today too. :) *hugs* i wish my grandpa had held on a little longer so i could've gotten to know my favorite relative a bit better, but he at least passed away locally and not overseas.

    ReplyDelete