Friday, June 13, 2014

Headrush

I spent a lot of time freaking out about a lot of things when we were getting back together. Only a little bit of it showed, of course, but there were plenty of fish under the water. I didn't come the first few times we had sex; I hadn't expected to, and it didn't bother me. My body is a Rubik's cube. One night the two of them started asking me, "So what do we do to make you come? What do you need?" I froze, rolled up the carpet in my head, and went to sleep.

"You're not much of a talker, are you?" asked Shelby.

That will change with time, I told her in my head. What actually came out of my mouth was, "Not really."

Some days or weeks after that, he pounced on me at a funny angle and I found myself hanging off the edge of the bed from the hips on up, my chest facing the ceiling and my head near the floor. He pinned me down while I giggled and proceeded to lick my pussy. Shelby leaned over the top of me and grabbed my nipples, one between her fingers and one in her mouth. My laughter subsided and became moans as Aiden inserted his fingers in me.

My head swam as I hung upside-down, and my abs burned as I held myself in the air so I wouldn't hurt my back. The tension in my muscles started to translate into a building orgasmic sensation. Yes, that, don't stop. I couldn't get the words out, but Aiden didn't seem to need them. He kept working on my sensitive spots, his fingers and tongue pulling me toward the edge of the cliff. I was in disbelief as the orgasm finally rolled through me. I didn't think oral worked on me.

The giggles returned with new fuel as my head hit the floor and I lay upside-down in a daze. Eventually the headrush forced me to sit up again.

"Nice job," Shelby told me, grinning. "I'm not giving him the credit. That was all you."

Aiden just smirked at me, his face dripping.


No comments:

Post a Comment