Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TMI Tuesday

Have you ever...

1. had sex with someone ten years older or younger than you?
Yes - 13 years in fact.

2. drawn from a nude model or been a nude model?
No, but if someone paid me I'd be happy to!

3. had sex at a company Christmas party?
Hehe. No.

4. had a blind date?
No, I'd never do that. I'd be way too uncomfortable.

5. slept with a teacher?
No...

Bonus (as in optional): had sex with someone within an hour of meeting them?
Nope, not that either! Damn, this week made me sound boring.

TMI Tuesday #190

1 comment:

  1. nah, nothing boring about this. :) i wanted to play even though most of my answers were noes as well, but i got home too late. phooey.

    no one has paid you to be a nude model yet?! well i'd be the first to give you an offer but i don't need to up my perv rating that much so i'll just ask around. hehe just kiddin'. :P

    ReplyDelete