Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TMI Tuesday

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
Wolverine...unfortunately, the guys sitting behind us wouldn't shut the fuck up for more than two minutes at a time throughout the entire movie. Determined to beat up at least one of them in the parking lot afterwards, I was most disappointed when the movie was over and I realized they were all about 12.

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
Steak tips and pasta, right after the aforementioned movie.

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
Can't even remember.

4. Using dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a 
"hook up" or a relationship?
I never use those things; they sketch me out.

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, etc.?
Since I don't start dating someone until I'm already friends with them, and I'm never exactly sure what to count as a "first date," I can't really answer that.

TMI Tuesday #189

No comments:

Post a Comment