Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big Yawn

Skylar is bored...

That's not a good thing. They say that "idle hands are the devil's playground," and if that's true, then I'm a rickety tire swing over a river with dead fish in it. I don't have to be at a job, and I only have to be in school a few hours a week. I've spent a whole lot of time recently making jewelry, but I can't do that all day, as it makes my back and neck stiff.

Kevin and I went for a bike ride last night, five miles out and five miles back on a paved-over railroad trail. The weather was perfect, and the ride was nice. It would've been more of a workout if I hadn't had to slow down so he could keep up with me, so I think I'm going to ride by myself on the days that he doesn't want to go so I can actually get some exercise.

I really miss Aiden, but there's nothing I can do about it. He's dropped out of my life completely, to the extent of removing me from his Facebook and MySpace. I never see his car, only sometimes because I'm not looking for it. It's like he never existed, except for that empty spot where I lost one of my best friends.

So aside from being depressed, I have to repeat myself...Skylar is bored. At least the weather's nice.

2 comments:

  1. I know. Being bored is so very dangerous for me. I'm old, so I have learned how to curb most urges, but still somedays the horns protrude a bit too far.
    There is just only so much sleeping, tube watching, surfing and masturbation a person can take until they just HAVE to set something on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky

    I've read through your blog. Got here from another blog you commented at. Oh, wait, that motorcycle dud who recently got badly laid up in an accident, over at World Is A Playground.

    My overall impression is that you need a bigger playground. There just don't seem to be enough attractive guys around to choose from to entice into your web.

    BTW, you interested in another male seduction / sex blog? One that's funny, fun and very well written? Check out Ashley and Me.

    http://ashleyandme.blogspot.com/


    dexplorer = dex

    ReplyDelete