Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TMI Tuesday!

1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex?
Oh yes. I have also done so with the same sex! I like swinging both ways, there's more options...

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention?
I'm just me. I never change. I'm friendly, I ask questions, I listen, I talk. I flirt if flirted with, though I don't tend to start flirting of my own accord.

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer?
To be dominated, 90% of the time. The other 10%, I'm actually a pretty good dom myself.

4. Would you/have you ever had a threesome?
In fact, I have. It's how I got together with Kevin, by dating him and the girl he was dating at the time. It was certainly an interesting experience and I would never take it back, but I'm not really sure I'd like to repeat it, either.

5. When was the last time you had sex?
That would be two nights ago. I was so drunk and so miserable. The last time I had good sex was around the middle of last week, maybe Wednesday night.

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad?
Totally depends on the people involved and what you define as "first date." I've never gone on a date without having already been friends with someone first and already turned the corner to being in a romantic-type relationship, so first date for me is nowhere near the first time I've actually met someone. In that case, sex after the first date is fine.

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons?
Define ordinary! I like to be bitten and scratched, tied up and dominated...but in the bdsm world, those are normal. I guess the most unusual one I can think of is that I really like the smell of the bridge of my partner's nose; I think it's a pheromone center or something.

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner?
Friendly, outgoing, likes to laugh and adventure, is open-minded.

Brought to you by TMI Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. "the smell of the bridge of my partner's nose"
    WTF?!
    I have never heard that before.

    That means in all of the many years I have been alive and the millions of conversations I have had, never ONCE has anyone EVER uttered that phrase.
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm proud of myself. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughter is soooooo important :) I have to say that is the first time I have heard of the sniffing the bridge of the nose :) though I do have a thing about sniffing the one I love... hahaha... it must be pheromones, must be :)

    ReplyDelete