Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Anger for the Pain

You say you only hurt me
For the sake of love
And you say you are so sorry now
For all the pain you caused
Well I have only one thing
Left to say to you
You never will make up for all the
Hell you put me through

[chorus]
And I'm seething
The anger for the pain
Screaming
I want out of this game
Seething
Every day the same
Screaming
Screaming

I see you walking down the street
Every day it's all the same
Today I cannot stop myself
From calling out your name
It's been so many months now
I miss how it was before
They took you away and you're not
Fighting anymore

You stop and turn to look at me
Your eyes give you away
I know that despite what you said
You wish that you could stay
But she told you to let me go
You obey her every word
Could never stand up for yourself
Not even when it hurts

I know just how we got here
But I don't know how to leave
All I do is wait for you
Like learning how to grieve
They're telling me to let you go
But they can't feel my heart
I'll always find you, they can't tear us
That far apart

(C) 2009 Skylar Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment