Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Helpless

I was tired on Friday night, the lazy kind of tired that just melted me into the mattress and made me part of the furniture. Aiden dealt with it perfectly - he got out the rope and tied me up, my forearms together behind my back and my left leg so that my heel touched my ass. He left my right leg free, but I wouldn't say I was in danger of actually getting away. Then he rolled me onto my back, spread my legs, and started eating me.

My shoulders weren't thrilled with the new requirement, and I had to hold my spine off my wrists to relieve the strain on the bones of my right arm, but I'm not complaining...not at all. I'm reasonably adept at slithering out of various forms of physical entrapment, but I didn't stand a chance against his shibari. Struggling against the ropes, knowing I couldn't get out, reveling in the feeling of being completely under Sir's control and at his mercy...that no matter how hard I fought him, I would lose before I began...

I'm getting wet again just thinking about it. I love when something works that well the first time. I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment