Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Going Under

It was the end of May, heading into a weekend away at a fire spinners' retreat, that Aiden lead me into a great personal triumph. The three of us went skating and then got dinner at the bar near their house. I had a couple of drinks and started doing cartwheels down the street as we walked home. I nearly missed the house, and when Aiden yelled for me to stop, I was so dizzy I couldn't walk a straight line. My valiant attempts to avoid the tree in the front yard resulted in me walking straight into it, and Aiden grabbed me and guided me up the ramp into the house.

Once in the kitchen, he bent me over the table and started spanking me. Shelby gave us an "oh my" and then disappeared upstairs. Aiden pulled me upright, then shoved my back against the fridge and kissed me hard.

The next thing I knew, there was a roaring in my ears and I felt like I was returning to consciousness. I didn't think I had that much to drink. Oops. I don't even remember what he was just doing to me. Now I feel like an asshole. I looked around for a moment and finally said, "I don't know what just happened..."

"I'll tell you exactly what happened," said Aiden, grinning ear to ear. "You hit subspace."

I just stared at him in disbelief and finally said, "I love you."

He explained to Shelby a few minutes later that my dive seemed to be triggered by his choking me, causing me to grey out a little bit and go under. As soon as he said it, I remembered his hand on my throat, but I wouldn't have come up with that memory on my own. I never did remember anything between the choke and the waking up. I don't think much time passed, but honestly, it could've been hours and I wouldn't have known the difference.

I was so high for the rest of the night. Knowing that I can hit subspace is thrilling and I'm looking forward to playing a lot more there.

No comments:

Post a Comment