Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Presentation [fiction]

There is one problem with office dinners, and it's not the company or the food - it's the speeches. I stole a glance at Aiden, unable to tell for sure but guessing he was as bored as I was.

"...from the beginning we have been supported by our friends and neighbors..."

I'd lost track of how long Fred had been droning on from beside the projector. The dinner was gone, the lights were dim, and I was having trouble not falling asleep. I dug my fingernails into my palm, hoping the pain would make me feel more alert, but it didn't do much.

Aiden stifled a yawn, and I grabbed his hand and sunk my nails into his forearm. His eyes widened in surprise, and then the sleepy look was gone and the corners of his mouth were twitching. The sidelong stare and raised eyebrow only made me want to do it harder.

"...the communities in which we live and work..."

I tightened my grip, breathing into my fingers and wondering if I could draw blood. Aiden shifted slightly in his chair and his chest peaked as he took a deep breath. The room was silent except for Fred's voice and the occasional click of his mouse as he moved between slides.

Leaning forward slightly gave me better leverage. Aiden tried to pull his arm away, but I squeezed his wrist and pressed it to my thigh. The force required for him to get free would cause a noticeable commotion. He stopped moving.

"...but things were a little different back then." Scattered laughter arose from the tables.

Aiden was no longer watching the CEO, but had fixated instead on some point in the ceiling. Slowly, deliberately, I dragged my nails up his arm, watching with satisfaction as the white tracks I left turned pink and then red. He took another deep breath but stayed otherwise still.

We were at the back of the room, all the people in nice clothing with their sides or backs to us. Only Fred was looking my way, but I was willing to guess that the light from the projector had him pretty well blinded. I slid my chair back a few inches.

"As you can see here, there was a problem with the design..." He turned slightly so he could point at the image on the wall, and I grabbed my chance. As quickly and quietly as I could, I pushed my hips forward and slid off the chair onto the carpet. Ducking under the floor-length tablecloth removed the rest of the light, and I took a second for my eyes to adjust.

Putting my hands out to avoid attention-getting incidents such as cracking my skull on a table leg, I turned awkwardly on my knees in the cramped space and found Aiden's feet. My hands slid slowly over his knees, up his thighs, to his lap, where I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. The belt made its distinctive clinking noise, and I grabbed it, hoping no one had noticed but unable to check through the tablecloth. Aiden's hand closed over mine, and I released the noisy buckle into his care.

I took took caution with the zipper on his pants, more than I needed to, knowing that the light brushing of my fingers over the fabric was a torturous tease. When I eventually freed him, he was hard as a rock, and I grinned hugely to no one as I wrapped my hand around his shaft and squeezed him tightly.

There wasn't much room between the table and his lap, but by putting my shoulders between his knees and my chin on the seat of his chair, I was able to get most of his cock in my mouth. I reached my arms around the sides of his chair and grabbed his ass, holding tight and pulling his hips toward me.

Unable to adjust my position, I came frighteningly close to choking, but swallowed hard and pulled it together. I teased him with my tongue, licking and sucking, brushing him with the just the very tips of my teeth. One of my hands just fit under the edge of the table, and I snuck it up his shirt. He tensed as I sank my claws deeply into his chest and raked them downward, and then he was shaking and I was swallowing frantically to avoid drowning.

I had sat back on my heels and was licking my lips when I heard applause. I panicked for one eternally long second, thinking somehow we had been caught, and then realized that Fred had finished his speech and everyone was expressing their gratefulness that he had stopped. The lights came up as I scooted out from under the tablecloth and returned to my chair. If you act like nothing out of the ordinary just happened, people will believe you remarkably often.

No comments:

Post a Comment