Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I Want

I want you.

I want you to want me.

I want you desperate, and desperately.

I want to tell you no and have you ignore me.

I want to do bad things with you, things that we shouldn't be doing. I want you to do bad things to me.

I want to be afraid. Of getting caught, of falling, of getting in too deep. Of you and your twisted mind. I can't emerge from the water until I've been under it.

Make it last.

I want you to take what's yours, and what's mine. Ignore my silly arguments. Tell me how it is. Tell me I can take it or leave it, but the things on the table are what they are.

Push me. Challenge me. Make me.

I want to go where we aren't allowed. I want to be a breath away from getting caught.

I want to know that there are consequences.

I want you to take a stand.

I want to dare.

I want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment