Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TMI Tuesday, Non-Sexual Edition

1. The three words that best describe you are adventurous, fun, and thoughtful.
2. The three words that best describe your life are chaotic, wild, and sweet.
3. Your three guilty pleasures are kinky sex, boots, and double-chocolate cookies. Though I don't feel very guilty about any of them.
4. The three places you would like to visit before you die are Hawaii, Japan, and Australia.
5. The three things you would like to do before you die are...nope, I'm gonna cut this down to one: lead a happy and fulfilling life!

TMI Tuesday #197

3 comments:

  1. May each and every dream come true, with adventure and pleasure to spare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a happy and fulfilling life is the PERFECT answer!!!! :) Happy belated TMI!!!! :) Great answers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to see Australia myself.

    ReplyDelete