Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Alive

Thank you Alan/Veda (I have no idea where I got that name!) for all of your caring messages yesterday and this morning. For anyone else who was worried, yes, I am still alive. The hangover is gone, and even my arm doesn't hurt right now, even given the remarkable amount of damage I did to it. I did not leave this blog or anything else open for Kevin to find.

Just like I said I would, I forgot most of what I wrote down here last night. I forgot most of what I said to Aiden, too...but what I do know is I got a "good morning" message from him this morning that somehow turned into something nasty.

Aiden:

I don't know what the fuck I did to piss you off, but I'm very sure I didn't say anything rude yesterday. You have absolutely no right to get mad at me for anything. I owe you nothing. "Call me if you give a damn?" I can't even give a damn about myself right now. I can't go on doing what we've been doing. I tried to tell you that before and you were too stubborn to listen, so now I'll tell you the way I clearly need to to get through your thick head: You can go fuck yourself.

Upon reading Aiden's brief blog update from yesterday, it seems he feels I stood him up. Of the small number of things that I remember of our conversation, I do remember telling him that I would make no plans because I was drunk and knew I would forget them. I agreed to talk to him if I woke up in time. That is NOT the same as making plans and then shafting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment