Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dear Aiden


Aiden, do you remember the stories you used to write for me?

I do. They were great. No one had ever written about me, or for me, before. No one had the creative ideas for using me that you had. No one else ever knew what I wanted like you did.

There was one in particular that was my favorite. Aiden took Skylar on an adventure, brought her to a place that she was afraid of, introduced her to something new, used her and cared for her.

God, that was exciting. You were exciting. When we got back together after much time apart, I was excited all over again to finally get to live out our fantasies together.

What the fuck happened?

Shelby says awful things both to and about you. I spent a long time trying to get around those things, to tune them out, to defend you, to somehow make them stop. I still don't approve of her method of communication, but now I understand how it occurred.

You came to me the other day, troubled by Shelby's words that you are "a bad parent" and wanting to know if I thought the same. I can't possibly answer that question. I don't think anyone in the world can; it has no black-or-white answer. But I want to explain what I think is the more important part of that statement - the way she phrased it.

It's begging for a reaction. A lot of the things that she says do that. I've slipped a couple of times myself and made statements to you that I wish I could take back. I do it because I'm looking for your reaction. I want you to stand up for yourself. I want you to have an opinion, to show me a boundary, to push back.

Some months ago, Shelby told me in passing that you're a shitty dom. I was offended, both on your behalf and my own. But she was right. I hate having to admit that, not because I don't want to be wrong, but because I don't want to be wrong about you.

I really thought all the things she said about you were wrong. I still think some of them are. She's unfair sometimes. But when she told me (on a different occasion) that you're submissive, she was right.

You do whatever we tell you. You let us treat you like shit. You never stand up for yourself. You have to be told when to be dominant.

I'm a submissive, and I wouldn't put up with the shit you do. You deserve as much as you're willing to take.

I don't respect you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment