Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Brain Sorting

My posts sometimes wander from topic to topic as I'm writing them, in a way that I don't intend. I set out to make one point, and then I make another one that's also true but has little or nothing to do with the original.

Last post I started out talking about fantasies and ended up making a point about how our home life works. Yeah, they're connected, but it wasn't structured the way it is in my head.



I should've stopped after "What the fuck happened?" and begun a new post, but oh well, it's out there now.

On second thought, it's actually that I made a partial point, and not that I made a wrong point. Watching Aiden put up with being insulted, and my being disappointed that he doesn't seem to give a crap about most of our fantasies, are both subelements of the respect thing. They both lead to a sense of disrespect in me for him.

Organizing my head takes a lot of effort sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment